Resources: Scratch Coding & Scratch-Link
1. Scratch Basics
This e-book is aimed at helping Teachers, Librarians, Parents and self-learners by providing learning and support resources for:.
- Scratch: simple visual drag and drop coding language designed for children.
- Scratch-Link: Arduino based Scratch programmable game controller
- Scratch Coding & Robotics Challenges
You will be able to:
- Learn Scratch
- Teach Scratch and utilise the many teacher resources either as class lessons or after school clubs or library engagement sessions
- Utilise Units of work for Coding and Robotics based on Scratch and Scratch-LInk
- Sequence, scaffold and differentiate your coding units with our resources rated for Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced with both Core and Extension level exemplars provided for every project
Do I need to buy Scratch-Link to get started? No, the Scratch only units do not require any extra hardware. Get started and move into physical computing and robotics with Scratch-Link etc later.