3D Printing & Modeling + Ed3DP
3. 3D Modelling- TinkerCAD
3.4. Embedding Models
It is highly prefered that you "embed" your TinkerCAD models into webpages and digital portfolio so that an interactive model appears in your page not just a static hotlink or image etc. An embedded model is above.
To embed TinerCAD models:
- Make you TinkerCAD model "public"
- use the global search box (top right) of TinkerCAD and find your username
- Click on the required model and down the bottom you will see an "embed code" box which you click on and then copy the "iframe" code
- paste the "iframe" code into this window using the advanced editing tools (top LHS button) and the html tool "<>"
- Your TinkerCad model should now be embedded as a 3D viewable and interactive mode